Due to its quiet, rural location, the hall is ideally situated for private functions, such as Wedding receptions, Christening parties, children’s parties and also for Clubs and public meetings.
All equipment such as tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery are provided.
A large hall with views over fields and an exit to a children’s play area.
This hall is able to accommodate 70 persons seated or standing.
A small room (off the large hall) currently used as a furniture store, can be used as a bar/buffet area.
- A small, attractive meeting room with access to playing fields.
- A new, modern fitted kitchen with wall heater for instant hot drinks.
- Equipment is provided for 70 persons, including a pull down projector screen in the main hall.
- Ladies and Gents toilets plus one newly refurbished disabled toilet.
- A car park that can accommodate approximately 20 cars
Room dimensions (approximate)
Main hall: 8.5 x 7 m (28 x 22 ft)
Small hall: 5 x 4 m (17 x 13 ft)